Skip to main content
..."I need you to give me time. I can help you but the whole of this entire drama leaves much to be desired. I don't know who to believe anymore." I said, feeling a little weary. Amanda dropped on her knees and held on to my knee and cried. "Please, just help me get that wristwatch, it means the entire world to me" She said. Looking at Amanda from my position, I could really see a desperate woman. And a thought crossed my mind, if this woman felt so much for a wristwatch, then what is George worth? Was it really about her marriage or some piece of ornament, then another thought came up, maybe be get into relationships for the wrong reason. Maybe our priorities are misplaced..Maybe Love is not enough. If not why would someone like Victor just a bad on me. As these thought rippled their way through my mind, I just broke down into tears. Amanda gazed at me with surprise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RUFAI OSENI: KNOWING THE MAN Rufai Oseni                                                     INTRODUCTION Call him a multi talented personality and you would absolutely be right. We took time out to get close and personal with the man behind the distinct voice that leaves you glued to your radio, Inspiration 92.3 fm. Admin: Who is Rufai Oseni? Rufai Oseni : Rufai Oseni is a man of many parts author of 3 books and studied animal physiology and, a radio presenter of over 15 years (having worked with the BBC and other media organizations). An actor and a public speaker. I started my career of 15 years ago working at JFM radio warri, I have since worked in over 5 Radio stations across the 6 geopolitical zones of Nigeria. II also had a brief time working with the BBC in Bush house London and I still cover Nigerian stories for the BBC in Bristol...
                     'TELL EJIRO'!✍      Yayyy! I'm so excited! Thank God, It's Friday.  So Ejiro Inspirational Blog launches it's fresh and new column tagged :   'Tell Ejiro'✍ . This will run every Friday, so your comments on various subjects discussed will be published every Friday on 'Ejiro Inspirational Blog'.  So our First subject of discourse this Friday boarders around the question:  Would you prefer your child/ward to attend school as a Day Student or as a Boarding House Student?  Drop your comment here.👇
                 MAROONED. My father has Never been celebrated. He will never be Remembered for the Old TV that he bought Above his means After beating up His burly, deviant customer. It is not that My father has never Answered me anytime I Scream 'papa' after school, When my detractors clamour For my naive neck. There is just no need For the horse to collapse If the race has been lost. If you look closely, He has never breastfed I and my errant siblings. Father does not know How the stove works, And he is the enemy Of the old broom Behind the door To the soot-caked kitchen. My father is useless When mother is pregnant. And he is quick to stamp His feet and Declare food tasteless. Food that he does not Know which ingredients Were used to cook, Ingredients that he can't Find his way to the Market stall where They were bought At prices ridiculously Loftier than the Pennies he threw at mama W...