Skip to main content

Dynamic, innovative and trendy simply fits the description of this woman who has cut a niche for herself. Her brand caters for diverse needs thus sets her apart.
   Take a full glance into the world of Hilda .C. Chukwuma, the C.E.O and brand manager of Le Passionate Flame on this interesting and insightful chat interview.

E PLUS The Storyteller: Great to have you on Ejiro Story blog and the inspirational blog.

Hilda .C. Chukwuma: Thank you! It's a great pleasure!

E PLUS The Storyteller: Would it be right to say that you are one woman who is into the business of making women look and feel good?
Hilda .C. Chukwuma: You can say that again!
I sell a whole lot of women's items ranging from cosmetics both organic and inorganic, bags and shoes, wrists watches, auto gele e.t.c


E PLUS The Storyteller: The name Le Passionate Flame speaks volumes of the passion you have for your business, tell us  about how it all began?

Hilda .C. Chukwuma: I have sold all my life, I have passion for selling and impacting people's life through what I do!

I started selling as a kid in my mother's shop(my mother is an industrious woman and I learnt a lot from her) after secondary school,  I joined my sister to Ochanga and main market to buy shoes, slippers and beads. I started with less than three thousand naira then, back in Owerri.

During Nysc I would buy and travel back to the east. When I started working I still continued though with no capital I will buy and sell, then spend the money again. I will wait until I get funds and still buy and spend again.

I just had to sell something at anytime. I also registered on jumia just because I love to sell.

E PLUS The Storyteller: As the brand manager of Le passionate Flame, how can you describe the feedback from customers thus far.

Hilda .C. Chukwuma: It's been fantastic thus far! Though a few not fantastic feedback as you cannot please everybody. But it's been a 90% fantastic feedback.

I have a good relationship with customers I meet one-on-one and those I do not meet I try to leave a lasting impression. It's been fantastic and I have built my business in trust.

E PLUS The Storyteller: Tell us more about your auto gele, looks like it's getting more trendy these days.

Hilda .C. Chukwuma:
Auto gele was inspired by my child, Zikoranachidinma. It's a new found love.

 I have not really been a native person all my life. After having my baby I decided to change a lot of things! I would have worn an evening dress to her dedication. I decided to go a different route. Her birth changed a lot of things for me.

So selling it to make people look very beautiful makes me happy.

Not economising materials while doing the auto gele, gives our customers a full gele.

I partnered with a friend though and success rate for the gele has been tremendous as some have been shipped outside Nigeria (though solely done by my partner). I love the auto gele. It's beautiful and gives you the perfect look for events.

 I decided to make people look great too.

E PLUS The Storyteller: What motivates you?

Hilda .C. Chukwuma: What keeps me motivated are few things!

I want to make a difference,

 I don't want to die poor!

I have responsibilities, coming from a family of seven where my mom and dad (God bless his soul ) have suffered a lot to make ends meet. I don't want to have my children go through what I have gone through!

Finally, doing a white collar job, I can be sent packing anytime and there is no job security in Nigeria.

E PLUS The Storyteller: How would you rate your prices at le passionate Flame?

Hilda .C. Chukwuma: Prices are affordable and pocket friendly. Any one can afford.
I make sure people can afford what I sell no matter the financial status! Coming from not being able to afford a lot of things myself back then.

E PLUS The Storyteller: Any special discount this yuletide period?
Absolutely. We have fantastic discount this season! 15%discount on all products uploaded on our instagram page.

 23% discount on all body care/skin glow set.

E PLUS The Storyteller: How can you be reached?

Hilda .C. Chukwuma: We are very active on social media.

Instagram @le_passionate_flame

Twitter @heeeeeedachooks

Any word for your prospective clients?

Hilda .C. Chukwuma: Yes, we have amazing items within budget. Our aim is to make you happy.

E PLUS The Storyteller: Thanks for the insightful chat, we look forward to hosting you on the blog again.
     There you have it viewers. It's all about Le Passionate Flame where you can get all your lovely and valuable items for all occasions at affordable prices. You'll be glad you did!




                           


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RUFAI OSENI: KNOWING THE MAN Rufai Oseni                                                     INTRODUCTION Call him a multi talented personality and you would absolutely be right. We took time out to get close and personal with the man behind the distinct voice that leaves you glued to your radio, Inspiration 92.3 fm. Admin: Who is Rufai Oseni? Rufai Oseni : Rufai Oseni is a man of many parts author of 3 books and studied animal physiology and, a radio presenter of over 15 years (having worked with the BBC and other media organizations). An actor and a public speaker. I started my career of 15 years ago working at JFM radio warri, I have since worked in over 5 Radio stations across the 6 geopolitical zones of Nigeria. II also had a brief time working with the BBC in Bush house London and I still cover Nigerian stories for the BBC in Bristol. I have done several stage plays in different theaters around Nigeria and other smaller productions.  Recently returned from a
ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION!  Don't worry this is not an alarm but I know it is worth your time. Have you ever come across little children who actually make use of vulgar languages like it was their nursery rhyme? It Beats your imagination, right? I have often wondered myself, who takes responsibility for this looseness? or is it just me that happens to be outdated? Hmmm, pardon me ooo. In retrospect, I remember growing up, there were places and words that were prohibited thus as a part of training, our association with friends were well checkmated. To a great extent, it really prevented some excesses, here and there. Time is evolving, likewise our norms. There is so much laxity now. Who is to blame? Parents? Teachers?Guardian? Whatever the case may be, there are loopholes and those loopholes must be attended to. We cannot afford to loose our children as a result of our own carelessness. These children are precious jewel we must keep, well protected and secured. We must be u
                     'TELL EJIRO'!✍      Yayyy! I'm so excited! Thank God, It's Friday.  So Ejiro Inspirational Blog launches it's fresh and new column tagged :   'Tell Ejiro'✍ . This will run every Friday, so your comments on various subjects discussed will be published every Friday on 'Ejiro Inspirational Blog'.  So our First subject of discourse this Friday boarders around the question:  Would you prefer your child/ward to attend school as a Day Student or as a Boarding House Student?  Drop your comment here.👇