Skip to main content

    REFLECTION!
🍃
By Chigozie Wilcox 

      My inspirational piece: I sat in      a women's meeting at my church and listened to one of the teachers say 'you can't tell anyone about God if you don't know who God is for yourself' that word struck me. Before then I thought I knew who God was but when she said, bow your heads and in 2minutes call God by the names you personally know Him as. I bowed my head and surprisingly I could only define God by what I have heard people call God or what the Bible calls Him. Hmmmm, after that program, I left church determined to find Him personally. I'm glad to announce that God found me, He heard me, I can boldly declare today that I know God!!! He is MY FATHER in the truest sense of that word 'FATHER' and all that it entails. And My Shepherd. He is no respected of persons at all. He is ever so MERCIFUL. My protector, shield, deliverer, guide, dependable helper. I can go on and on but words fail me. Who is God to you? If you can't find answers to that question pls begin your journey of finding him today and I guarantee you that 'if you seek Him deligently with all your heart, you will find Him' and your life will never remain the same. God bless you. 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RUFAI OSENI: KNOWING THE MAN Rufai Oseni                                                     INTRODUCTION Call him a multi talented personality and you would absolutely be right. We took time out to get close and personal with the man behind the distinct voice that leaves you glued to your radio, Inspiration 92.3 fm. Admin: Who is Rufai Oseni? Rufai Oseni : Rufai Oseni is a man of many parts author of 3 books and studied animal physiology and, a radio presenter of over 15 years (having worked with the BBC and other media organizations). An actor and a public speaker. I started my career of 15 years ago working at JFM radio warri, I have since worked in over 5 Radio stations across the 6 geopolitical zones of Nigeria. II also had a brief time working with the BBC in Bush house London and I still cover Nigerian stories for the BBC in Bristol...
                 MAROONED. My father has Never been celebrated. He will never be Remembered for the Old TV that he bought Above his means After beating up His burly, deviant customer. It is not that My father has never Answered me anytime I Scream 'papa' after school, When my detractors clamour For my naive neck. There is just no need For the horse to collapse If the race has been lost. If you look closely, He has never breastfed I and my errant siblings. Father does not know How the stove works, And he is the enemy Of the old broom Behind the door To the soot-caked kitchen. My father is useless When mother is pregnant. And he is quick to stamp His feet and Declare food tasteless. Food that he does not Know which ingredients Were used to cook, Ingredients that he can't Find his way to the Market stall where They were bought At prices ridiculously Loftier than the Pennies he threw at mama W...
                     'TELL EJIRO'!✍      Yayyy! I'm so excited! Thank God, It's Friday.  So Ejiro Inspirational Blog launches it's fresh and new column tagged :   'Tell Ejiro'✍ . This will run every Friday, so your comments on various subjects discussed will be published every Friday on 'Ejiro Inspirational Blog'.  So our First subject of discourse this Friday boarders around the question:  Would you prefer your child/ward to attend school as a Day Student or as a Boarding House Student?  Drop your comment here.👇